As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Kendal Microdermabrasion Machine Reviews (HB-SF01) explains how good this new spa diamond microdermabrasion is and why you should buy it. It is specially designed to smoothen your skin and give it a youthful glow. This Kendal Microdermabrasion device is based on the diamond microdermabrasion principle.
Now, let’s dive into the Kendal microdermabrasion machine reviews.
Before reading this you can go through our ‘The ULTIMATE Guide On Microdermabrasion‘.
- 1 Kendal Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine Reviews (HB-SF01)
- 2 More Kendal Microdermabrasion Machines
- 3 What is included in the Kendal Microdermabrasion Package?
- 4 Things You Should Know About Kendal Microdermabrasion Kit
- 5 What is Microdermabrasion?
- 6 How to use Kendal Microdermabrasion Machine?
- 7 Is the microdermabrasion treatment with Kendal Diamond Machine painful?
- 8 Who Should Undergo The Kendal Microdermabrasion Treatment?
- 9 Who Should Avoid this Kendal Microdermabrasion Treatment?
- 10 Why people prefer Diamond Tip Kendal Microdermabrasion over Crystal?
- 11 Final Words About Kendal Microdermabrasion Machine Reviews
Kendal Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine Reviews (HB-SF01)
The most striking features of Kendal Microdermabrasion Machine include ease of use and excellent results.
First of all, quality diamond heads ensure safe, painless, and thorough peeling of dead skin cells. Like all other best microdermabrasion tools, this Kendal microdermabrasion machine also comes with several different sizes of the diamond head. You will get nine different pieces. The granulation of the diamond tips includes fine, medium, and coarse finish.
Therefore, this is a versatile machine suitable for different body parts. The precision tip is perfect for sensitive face zones, such as the nose and the eye area. The coarse tip is suitable for harsh/rough skin zones. Also, you can adjust the speed according to your requirements and skin type.
More Kendal Microdermabrasion Machines
In addition, the advanced diamond tip mechanism is reinforced with a vacuum technology that removes all particles that were peeled off.
When it comes to comfort while using this amazing tool, we must praise well-built and ergonomically shaped handles. They are made from stainless steel. Therefore, you can be sure of the sturdiness and durability of the handles.
- It is very easy to use and comfortable.
- It is sturdy, durable, and ergonomically shaped.
- This comes with nine different sizes of diamond heads suitable for different body zones.
- The tool comes with 360 additional filters.
- Suitable for all facial names
- The machine price class is rather high.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty, which could be better.
What is included in the Kendal Microdermabrasion Package?
You will love the accessories that come with this Kendal microdermabrasion machine.
You will get the following:
- 360 filters
- an air hose
- a power cable
- a User Manual
- 2 Oil Filters (Cylinder like)
If you are still in confusion, you can go through our article about Best Microdermabrasion Machine Reviews in the market.
Things You Should Know About Kendal Microdermabrasion Kit
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is one of the most effective and popular treatments of the controlled removal of thickened and extractable layers of skin, with the aim of removing old skin and eliminating defects, as well as unwanted changes caused by the aging process (1).
Microdermabrasion is a nonchemical type of skin peeling (2), usually with the help of a diamond tip. At the same time, a vacuum kind of massage is performed by the probe, which contributes to better skin cleansing but also improves circulation and lymph drainage.
By treating and controlling the removal of the outer skin layer, your skin is being stimulated to produce new collagen. As a result, you will have a renewed skin appearance and enhanced skin texture (2).
Spa microdermabrasion is a treatment that reinforces microcirculation, allowing better cellular nutrition, faster absorption of active substances to reach collagen and elastin, and stimulates the production of new cells.
During the treatment with the Kendal new spa diamond microdermabrasion machine, the outer, dead skin layer is sucked and removed, while the vacuum simultaneously stimulates fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin.
Microdermabrasion maintains a youthful and fresh appearance of the skin helps remove the wrinkles, makes old wrinkles and scars less visible, reduces enlarged pores, regulates increased sebum secretion, and helps fight against acne (3).
How to use Kendal Microdermabrasion Machine?
The treatment implies shallow, surface-level skin epidermis abrasion. Microdermabrasion can be combined with other regeneration treatments, which also enhances its effect.
There are a few steps you should follow for successful treatment with the Kendal microdermabrasion tool.
- Place the large filter according to the User Manual instructions.
- Attach the PVC hose.
- Place the small filter to the wand head.
- Select the tip you want and attach it.
- Connect the power and turn the device on.
- Select the speed and intensity you want.
The result will be visible after the first session. You should repeat the procedure 5 to 7 times, depending on the skin type and its problem.
Is the microdermabrasion treatment with Kendal Diamond Machine painful?
The Kendal microdermabrasion treatment is painless due to the effect of a vacuum massage which will not only make you look good but also help you feel better. Some microdermabrasion treatments are somewhat painful, but those are usually using crystal tips. This machine uses exclusively quality diamond tips that gently peel off the dead skin cells.
Who Should Undergo The Kendal Microdermabrasion Treatment?
If you have problematic skin in general, microdermabrasion with the new spa diamond microdermabrasion machine is the perfect solution for you. In addition, if you have any of the following conditions, you are the very best candidate for this procedure:
- scars as results of acne,
- sun-damaged skin,
- old scars,
- enlarged pores,
- shallow wrinkles (3).
Who Should Avoid this Kendal Microdermabrasion Treatment?
Microdermabrasion is not recommended when the patient is suffering from the following:
- Telangiectasia or enlarged capillaries
- Bacterial infections of the skin
- Herpes or salivary warts
Why people prefer Diamond Tip Kendal Microdermabrasion over Crystal?
The diamond tip is superior to the crystal tip as it smoothens your skin without any danger of damage. The scars, pigmentation spots, wrinkles, and other flaws will disappear or become less visible without damaging the healthy areas and layers of your skin.
In addition, one of the key differences between the diamond and crystal microdermabrasion treatments is the fact that the diamond one is painless, while the crystal one is somewhat painful.
You can learn detail about Microdermabrasion Facial from our published article ‘Microdermabrasion Facial
Final Words About Kendal Microdermabrasion Machine Reviews
The Kendal microdermabrasion tools are a true breath of fresh air in the market of skin-care devices. HB-SF01 Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine is perfect for removing skin dead cells, scars, shallower wrinkles, blemishes, and pigmentation.
This machine is perfect for enabling your skin’s natural mechanisms to absorb nutrients and breathe. Therefore, you will have a healthy skin cell cycle and activity. As a result, you will have a glowing, youthful, and smooth skin.
You can get more useful tools for yourself reading our following posts related to:
- Darius J. Karimipour, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. The Effects of Microdermabrasion on Skin Remodeling. Published online on May 19, 2005. Found online at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00111254
- El-Domyati M. et al. Microdermabrasion: a clinical, histometric, and histopathologic study. Published online on 2016 Jun 29. Found online at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27357600
- Microdermabrasion. Published online on 06/2005. Found online at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15799680
Last update on 2021-08-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API