When it comes to detoxing the body, there are a lot of popular methods out there. From juice cleanses to doing a detox diet, everyone has their own favorite way to cleanse their system. But what about detoxing your skin? If you’re not including your skin in your overall detox plan, then you’re missing out!
One great way to detox your skin is by using an ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush. Keep reading for my review of this brush and see if it’s right for you!
The Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush is a battery-operated brush that is designed to be used on the face, body, and scalp. The brush has two-speed settings, and the bristles are made of nylon. The brush is waterproof and can be used in the shower or bath.
With natural exfoliating cactus bristles, this comprehensive body brush cleanses smoothes and tones your skin. Dry brushing is a safe procedure that promotes circulation and helps the body’s natural detoxification process by removing dead skin cells and stimulating blood flow. The pure organic cactus bristles target cellulite appearance, ingrown hairs, and dry skin for a softer, smoother feeling from head to toe.
ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush Reviews From Different Online Stores
About 90% consumers from Amazon reviewed the product 4 or 5 stars.
Many people found the brush to be effective in terms of exfoliation and stimulating circulation.
Some people did find the bristles to be too harsh, especially if used on sensitive skin.
A few people had issues with the handle coming loose after extended use.
The ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush also got 92% recommendation from UK.Elemis.com.
The product has received a ONE-STAR rating from UK.Elemis.com, who stated that it was “not so excellent” and that it was “disappointing” since the hand brush continually separates from the handle when in use.
|1||ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush - Exfoliating Body Brush||268 Reviews||$45.00||Buy on Amazon|
|2||ELEMIS Cellutox Herbal Bath Synergy||72 Reviews||$179.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil | Lightweight, Scented Anti-Cellulite...||530 Reviews||$63.50||Buy on Amazon|
Elemis is a British company that makes skincare and spa products. The company was founded in 1989 by Noella Gabriel, who is currently the company’s president. The company has its headquarters in London, England.
Elemis products are available in over 100 countries and are sold in over 1,500 spas and salons. The company has won numerous awards, including the “Queen’s Award for Enterprise” in 2006.
Cactus Bristles- The natural cactus bristles help to exfoliate dead skin cells and improve circulation
Ergonomic Design– The ergonomic design makes it easy to use and helps to reach all areas of the body
Two-speed settings- The brush has two speed settings, so you can customize your brushing experience
Waterproof– The brush is waterproof and can be used in the shower or bath.
6 Benefits of ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush
- Get rid of dead skin cells: The bristles of the brush helps to slough away dead skin cells, revealing brighter, smoother skin underneath. The exfoliating action of the brush helps to remove rough patches, dryness, and flakiness, revealing softer, more radiant skin.
- Help your body detoxify: The brush can help to stimulate lymphatic drainage, which helps your body to get rid of toxins more efficiently.
- Gentle enough for daily use: The soft bristles of the brush are gentle enough for daily use, even on sensitive skin.
- Reduce cellulite and ingrown hairs: The brush can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and ingrown hairs. The exfoliating action of the brush helps to loosen and remove trapped cells, revealing smoother skin.
- Look and feel more beautiful from head to toe: The brush can be used on the face, body, and scalp. Use it in the shower or bath for a invigorating cleanse. The brush can help to improve the appearance of your skin, hair, and nails.
- Improve the texture of your skin: The brush can help to improve the texture of your skin by reducing roughness and dryness. The exfoliating action of the brush helps to smooth and soften the skin.
- The brush is gentle enough for daily use, even on sensitive skin.
- The brush can help to stimulate lymphatic drainage, which helps your body to get rid of toxins more efficiently.
- The brush can be used on the face, body, and scalp.
- The brush can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and ingrown hairs.
- Some users may find the bristles too soft for effective exfoliation.
- The handle of the brush is short, making it difficult to reach some areas of the body.
- Only available in one color.
Where To Buy and Cost?
The Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush is available for purchase online and in stores. The brush retails for $45.
How to use the ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush?
Before bathing, use it every morning or evening. Dry brush the skin from the soles of the feet to the heart with long sweeping strokes, focusing on cellulite-prone regions. Start with light pressure, gradually increasing as your skin becomes accustomed to the brushing. In the shower or bath, use the brush with your favorite cleanser for a deeper cleanse. Follow with your normal skincare routine. For best results, use the brush 3-5 times per week.
Our Final Verdict
Considering the above positive reviews percentage good number of people have given this product a 4 or 5-star rating on Amazon and ELEMIS which suggests that the vast majority of people found the brush to be effective in terms of exfoliation and stimulating circulation.
The main complaints about the product seem to be that some people find the bristles too harsh, especially if used on sensitive skin, and a few people have issues with the handle coming off. A very small number of people found the product to be disappointing.
All in all, the ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush is a great tool to help detoxify and exfoliate your skin. The bristles are soft yet effective, and the brush is easy to use. It’s also a great value for the price. If you’re looking for an affordable way to improve your skin health, the ELEMIS Body Detox Skin Brush is definitely worth considering. Have you tried using a body detox brush before? What was your experience like?
You can also read the following:
- Best Dermatologist Recommended Face Cleansing Brush Reviews for Acne
- The Best Body Brush Reviews
- FOREO LUNA Mini 2 Reviews
- The 6 Simple Face Cleansing Steps for Clean And Clear Skin
- PMD Clean, Pro, Body Reviews And Comparison
Last update on 2022-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API