As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have been doing tanning for a while, you probably understand that it reaches a point when you need to kiss goodbye to the unwanted tan. After frequent exposure to UV rays from the sun and pollution, the tanned skin and accumulated cells will automatically call for removal to even out your skin tone.
In other cases, your tan may go wrong and fail to turn out as you hoped it would, this would force you to de-tan. A de-tan facial will let the skin pores breathe and restore their nourishment making them look toned, fresh, and young. Besides that, it is a practical solution for dealing with acne.
- 1 What Is De-Tan Facial/ Tan Removal Facial?
- 2 How to Remove Tan from Face and Neck Performing De-tan Facial?
- 3 De-Tan Facial Steps
- 4 Best De-tan/ Anti-tan Facial Kits
- 5 Top Selling Facial Steamers
- 6 Best Selling De-tan Cream
- 7 De-Tan Facial/ Tan Removal Facial Benefits
- 8 De-Tan Facial Side Effects
- 9 How To Use De-Tan Cream?
- 10 How Often Should I Use De-Tan Facial?
- 11 Is De-Tanning Good For Face Or Skin?
- 12 Does De-Tan Facial Help?
- 13 What Could Be the Price/ Cost of a De-Tan Facial?
- 14 Final Words
What Is De-Tan Facial/ Tan Removal Facial?
In simple language, A De-Tan Facial or Tan removal Facial is a special kind of facial treatment that can restore your tanned skin tone to its original condition due to exposure to sun or fake tan. A de-tan facial makes your skin free of the tanned layers of skin and restores it to its original tone. Moreover, it removes the dead skin layers from your skin, making it look radiant and glowing.
A de-tan facial repairs the skin damages caused due to harmful UV rays. It can be done in the comfort of your own home, or you can go to a salon.
How to Remove Tan from Face and Neck Performing De-tan Facial?
People often asked me “how to remove tan from face and neck for men or women”. That’s why I decided to find a nice solution as De-tan facial at home or sun tan removal facial for them.
If need to de-tan, you can choose to use de-tan facial, magical serums, effective peeling, body wraps or decide to bleach the skin. Alternatively, if you are handy at making your own concoctions, you can go with homemade tan removal treatment using tomato or flour mixed with honey.
Most people are familiar with using lemon with honey and curd and this works too. If you are genuine about doing a de-tan facial and taking care of your skin with professional quality face clean-up without stepping a foot out of your home, we recommend using lemon juice and baking soda mixed with olive or baby oil.
Lemon juice is known for its bleaching abilities and effective removal of dark pigment formed on the skin after tanning. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to remove tan from the face immediately and make your skin softer, moisturized, and more radiant.
De-Tan Facial Steps
Best De-tan/ Anti-tan Facial Kits
|1||Vlcc Salon Series Anti-tan Facial Kit||$15.94||Buy on Amazon|
|2||VLCC Natural Sciences Anti Tan Facial Kit||$10.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit Salon Series Complete Facial System||164 Reviews||$19.49||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Vlcc Professional Salon Series Anti-tan Facial Kit 5x10g||$18.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||VLCC Anti Tan Single Facial Kit||$11.90||Buy on Amazon|
Step 1: Cleansing
This is a very basic step when doing any facial treatment. The main intention here is to remove the surface dirt, dust, and grime while opening up the pores to make the skin more receptive to the de-tan facial treatment. Wash the face properly with water and dry it using a clean towel.
Step 2: Steaming
Your goal here is to soften stubborn dirt, dust, dead cells and grime particles to make it easier for you to remove them during exfoliation. If you have been struggling with an unsightly blackhead or tackling white head, or you are unfortunate to have sensitive or crocodile-like skin, this part will be crucial for you.
If you have already invested in a facial steamer, better for you. Simply steam your face and dry it with a clean towel. If you are on a budget and wouldn’t wish to spend more on a steamer, simply boil 3 cups of water and pour it into a bowl. Wash your face thoroughly and place it on top of the bowl. Ensure your face is about a foot away from the steaming water to avoid the risk of damaging your pores. Ensure the steam fully envelopes your face to get the best results. Wipe your face dry with a clean towel thereafter.
Step 3: Exfoliation
Exfoliating the skin helps slough off the most stubborn of dead cells, oil, and dirt. The dead cells which have been dyed during tanning are scrubbed off, leaving the skin soft and clear and ready for de-tan. The de-tan facial treatment will fully enter the pores and work effectively leaving you with glowing, moisturized, and healthier-looking skin.
We recommend using ready-made exfoliating scrubs. However, if you have no time to purchase one, you can simply follow this recipe to make your own right from the warmth of your home. To obtain the desired paste, mix a half cup of sugar with olive oil. Proceed to apply the mixture to your face with both hands in a circular motion while concentrating on the nose, forehead, and chin areas.
When you are finished, wait for 10 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Such is a rich source of glycolic acid which boosts new cell production. Another option is using a mixture of lemon juice, grape juice, apple juice, and cane. Using a cotton pad, rub the mixture. Allow it to stay for 10-15 minutes before you can wash your face with water. Lemon juice has alpha hydroxyl acid which removes dead cells.
Step 4: Applying the De-tan Facial Treatment
The next step is an excellent way to de-tan and combating acne and restore your soft, glowing, and flawless skin. Ready-made de-tan creams work much better than the most traditional and contemporary solutions and are highly recommended. However, if your wallet does not allow it, we cared for you with this convenient and economical way to come up with your own de-tan facial treatment solution.
Best Selling De-tan Cream
All you need is a cup of purely natural lemon juice, baking soda. Mix a half cup of baking powder and a half cup of lemon juice. Using a cotton pad, apply it on your facial skin. Let sit for 15-20 minutes and then wipe it off with a dry towel. Repeat this procedure 3-5 times to achieve the results you desire. Another option is simply mixing baking soda with warm water and bathing with it multiple times.
Additionally, another effective drill is mixing a cup of sugar with a cup of lemon juice and applying it to your facial skin. After that, wait for 10 minutes before washing it off with warm water. You will have to repeat this procedure severally for the best outcome.
Step 5: Moisturizing
Apply a moisturizer and massage it into your facial skin using gentle strokes. When you are done, leave it for a few minutes. The skin will look brighter and feel soft to the touch. You can add a toner if you use one to balance the pH level of your skin. Cucumber juice is a perfect alternative to using a toner. It will seal the pores, keep the skin hydrated, and refresh the skin.
It is best to go with homemade de-tan facial treatments since you are sure what it contains. This eliminates any chances of using ingredients that irritate your skin. Ensure what you settle on goes well with your skin. Now you can go ahead and treat your face the way you please with this effortless method.
De-Tan Facial/ Tan Removal Facial Benefits
De-Tan facial has way more benefits than removing the old flaky tan. It can go through the skin layers and do wonders to your skin, giving you skin soft and glowing like a baby’s skin. De-tan facial has the following beautiful benefits.
- De-Tan facial is very effective in removing all the dead cells
- The de-tan facial’s main benefit is that it eliminates the suntan, quickly restoring your skin tone.
- Apart from removing the dead skin cells, the De-Tan facial helps to even out the skin tone.
- Fortunately, de-tan facials can go into the pores and clean them thoroughly.
- After having a de-Tan facial, your skin will become radiant and fresh.
- Another practical use of the De-Tan facial is that it helps to treat acne, too, if any.
- Tan removal facial will help your skin breathe and stay in a natural tone with clean and clear pores.
- Moreover, if you have any blackheads or whiteheads, the de-tan facial will kiss them goodbye. Thus, giving you a glossy face.
- Another most significant benefit is that de-tan facials have the ability to nourish your skin layers and hydrating them so you can have a bright look.
- Apart from giving you a hydrated look, a De-tan facial will leave your skin so supple that you will not need any moisturizer afterward.
De-Tan Facial Side Effects
Luckily de-Tan facial kits do not have any specific side effects. As for the course, its benefits can overcome the side effects. As everything has some or other side effects, you must also consider the following points.
- Try to avoid any skin damage; you must do a patch test first as everyone’s skin is different. Moreover, a product suitable for one person may not be suitable for the other.
- Although having no side effects, it is essential to avoid the product’s contact with the eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, wash it with cold water.
- If you are starting to have any rashes or burning, then wash the face with cold water.
- Moreover, you should conduct a patch test for sensitive areas like cheeks and around the mouth for any sensitivity issues. These areas are often susceptible and may receive burns or rashes.
- In the worst scenario, if some allergic reactions persist, contact a physician.
- Children below 16 must avoid using these de-tan facials as they have susceptible skin.
- Look for products that have organic ingredients. As the chemical ones will harm and irritate your skin’s Ph level.
- The only con to this fantastic facial is that you have to wait way too long for achieving the perfect tone.
- You have to regularly follow up the de-tanning facial procedure; otherwise, your skin may not show visible results.
- Some of the badly tanned skins are not even susceptible to the de-tanning facials. In that circumstance, you may have to consult a skin specialist.
How To Use De-Tan Cream?
De-Tan creams intend to remove tan and give you an even skin tone. Usually, the skin tone may wear out due to excessive exposure to tanning. However, you can readily de-tan yourself by using a de-Tan cream.
You can use De-Tan Cream with the following 4 steps:
- Take a coin-sized amount of the product
- Apply it all over the surface evenly.
- Leave it on for just 10 minutes.
- After washing it with warm water, pat it dry with a towel, and voila, you are ready to go.
How Often Should I Use De-Tan Facial?
De-Tan facials are suitable to use 2 to 3 times a week. However, these facials may make your skin extremely dry and patchy. As to avoid any allergic reactions to the skin, try to avoid using them regularly.
Unfortunately, those having sensitive skin must use it only once a week; for effective results, use the de-tan facial for at least over a period of 1-2 months. Additionally, a patch test is essential to carry out at first.
Is De-Tanning Good For Face Or Skin?
Accordingly, de-tanning is effective for all skin types. The after process will give you a clear and even-toned look. Moreover, de-tanning will provide you with a smooth and radiant look free from every kind of blemishes.
However, you must keep in mind that repeated de-tanning facial may give you burn or irritated skin. As the skin layers are removed during the de-tanning facial, it can also make the skin much more susceptible to the environment.
Does De-Tan Facial Help?
De-Tan facials help you by removing the tan effectively from the skin. It evens out the skin tone by removing all the dead cells previously built due to excessive tanning. Moreover, de-tan facials help you to achieve the perfect even tone.
However, it may take several sessions to get rid of the tan wholly, but the results are worth the wait. Another important thing you must consider is that de-tanning facials will not necessarily make you fairer. De-tanning facials can only provide you with the tone you had previously.
What Could Be the Price/ Cost of a De-Tan Facial?
Looking for the best products in the market may be a little bit of havoc for you. Many effective products are available, and you can read the reviews about them as well. For the stance, a de-tan facial would not cost you much. Usually, an effective de-tan facial kit will cost you about 16$- 25$. Indeed, wonder it is to have such effectiveness at this cost. In the parlor, De-tan facial may cost from 50$ -200$.
If you really want to get the answer of how to remove tan from the face and neck for men and women, then try it twice a week. I can assure you of the result of this sun tan removal facial treatment. You can perform this De-tan facial at home and at the parlor also. You can also watch this video to get a clear idea:
If you need Indoor Tanning you can read our following posts:
Last update on 2021-08-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API