As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Finding the best cruelty-free concealer is not very easy. There are so many different products on the market and only the experienced ones (and professional make-up artists) can immediately spot a quality product.
The choice becomes even more complicated if you want to find the best vegan concealer, the best organic concealer, or the best natural concealer.
This is why we have made a thorough research of the current market offer. We are bringing you the results – the ten best cruelty-free, natural, organic, and vegan concealers in 2020! Moreover, there’s a short buyer’s guide that will help you learn how to effortlessly spot quality products.
10 Best cruelty free natural organic vegan concealers
Best cruelty free natural organic vegan concealer Reviews
We took the user reviews, ingredient list, cruelty-free proofs, as well as dermatologically tested certificate into account. Moreover, we have consulted the experts and asked for their opinion on each product. Here are the results of our research.
1. BECCA-Brightening-Corrector-Pearlized-peachy-pink – Editor’s Choice
This under-eye brightening product by Becca is one of the best natural, organic, vegan concealers on the market. It comes in light to medium color.
It is a slightly pearlized corrector in peachy-pink nuance. This product comes in a 4.7-inch diameter, a round plastic package that has 0.16 oz volume.
It has a rich and creamy texture. Moreover, it is easy to apply and the effects are long-lasting. You don’t have to worry as it will not create wrinkles, nor plumps the whole day. It completely covers the annoying under-eye dark circles.
- Rich and creamy texture
- Easy to apply
- Long-lasting results
- Light-reflecting illuminators for an impeccable appearance
- Completely covers the under-eye dark circles
- Covers wrinkles
- Waterproof coverage
- Some users report that this product gives better results with a little concealer.
2. Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer, 0.10 oz. – Editor’s Choice
Our second product on the list of the best cruelty free concealer products is Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer. This product comes in a 0.10 oz package. It is very easy to apply.
All you have to do is apply a small amount of the product with the camouflage brush to all dark areas under your eyes. You can use it either before or after applying your foundation. As a result, your skin will be concealed and highlighted.
The peculiarity of this product is the use of natural ingredients, such as moringa butter. Also, it contains avocado oil- This is why the manufacturer states that the product is rich in vitamins E, C, D, and A. Moreover, this product contains the extract of green tea. It acts as a natural antioxidant. This is why we believe this might be the best natural concealer on the market.
As a result, you can use this product to conceal the under-eye area, especially if you are dealing with dark circles. This product will also diminish the visibility of fine wrinkles and redness.
- Based on avocado oil and moringa butter
- Rich in vitamins
- Covers dark circles, fine wrinkles, and redness
- Easy to use.
- Some users say that the product dried their skin.
3. Tarte-Shape-Tape-Contour-Concealer – Editor’s Choice
This product by Tarte smells great, just like all products from this brand. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer comes in a tube with an applicator for super-easy use and even application. The tube contains 10 ml of the product (0.3381 fl oz.).
The nuance of this concealer is light with pink undertones. The greatest advantage of this product is the fact that it doesn’t contain mineral oils, parabens, gluten, nor phthalates.
It is based on organic, natural ingredients, such as sunflower oil, peony, and shea butter. This product has a natural scent and is rich in vitamin E.
The manufacturer states that it is a cruelty-free product that is not tested on animals.
- Very good coverage
- Long-lasting effects
- Contains shea butter
- Rich in vitamin E
- Mineral oil-free.
- The product applicator is too big.
4. Maybelline Makeup Instant Age Rewind Concealer Dark Circle Eraser Concealer – Editor’s Choice
This concealer by Maybelline is marked as an instant age rewind product by the manufacturer. It comes in a 0.2 fl oz package that has a super-handy, spongy applicator. It is very easy to use.
This Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer acts as a brightener. It has a dense, super-concentrated texture. The formula is designed in a way that allows you to build on the coverage percentage. Namely, each additional layer leads to better coverage, without product build-up on your wrinkles and skin.
The peculiarity of this product is the fact that it contains goji berries. Also, it contains Haloxyl that is the secret to instant dark circle brightening.
Moreover, you can pick between 12 different shades and tones. The under-eye area will be radiant, bright, and the product will lock your make up in place.
- Flawless, easy, and quick application thanks to the sponge applicator
- Rich, concentrated texture
- Age rewind effect
- Contains goji berries
- Contains Haloxyl
- Available in 12 different tones.
- The applicator must not get wet.
5. Cosmetics-Anti-Aging-Waterproof-Concealer-Light-Medium – Editor’s Choice
This travel size (0.11 oz) package is very practical as you can apply the product without using a brush or your fingers. It is a pointy top and a soft tube you can squeeze are super-handy.
This anti-aging concealer by It Cosmetics provides full coverage of dark circles under your eyes. It is a waterproof concealer that comes in light to medium tone.
You should apply this product before your foundation. After applying this concealer, you should set it with powder.
- Easy to use
- Travel-size package suitable for airplane hand baggage
- Full coverage of dark circles.
- Some users reported that this concealer gets a bit heavy and sticky in hot weather.
6. Bare Minerals Eye Brightener – Editor’s Choice
This concealer and under-eye area brightener come in a circular glass container. It is an elegant, spill-proof packaging with the Bare Minerals logo. Therefore, it is suitable as a present.
The package contains 0.07 ounces of the product. Its strongest assets are 100% authentic origin and the fact that the product is dermatologically tested. It is not tested on animals and is cruelty-free.
Moreover, this product is recommended for everyday and casual use. It does not have side effects such as accelerated aging. It nurtures your skin.
You will notice that your eye area is gentle and soft. Dark circles will be completely covered and you can also use it on the lip and nose area.
In addition, this unique product comes with an SPF 20. It contains kaolin. It is suitable for application both under and over your foundation.
- This product contains kaolin
- It comes in a spill-proof packaging
- It is a cruelty-free product
- Full coverage
- 100% authentic origin
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for everyday use
- It has SPF 20.
- It comes without a brush or applicator.
7. W3LL-PEOPLE-Natural-Multi-Action-Concealer – Editor’s Choice
This under-eye area concealer by W3LL PEOPLE is a natural product that comes in a 0.25 oz packaging. The tone is fair or light. It provides very good coverage for all skin types.
This product covers flaws, scars, and blemish. Its light texture blends with your foundation and other skin products. It has a mousse texture that is easy to apply. Effortless application, very good coverage, and long-lasting results are its strongest assets.
This product is free of parabens, Dimethicone, and Propylene Glycol. In addition, it is not tested on animals.
The product is made in the USA. It is suitable for all-day wearing.
This product contains organic algae, peptides that have an anti-aging effect, coffee, and pomegranate. These ingredients revitalize your skin and ensure a youthful and radiant appearance.
- Easy to apply and blends perfectly into your foundation and primer
- Perfect coverage and camouflage
- Covers redness and imperfections
- Combats hyperpigmentation
- Contains extracts of organic algae
- Contains aloe, chamomile, and calendula
- Contains caffeine
- Made in the USA
- Petroleum-free, paraben-free, and Phthalate-free
- No added fragrances
- The product is not tested on animals
- Some users said that the light versions have yellow undertones.
- It comes without the applicator/brush.
8. st-Aquacealer-concealer-fair-light – Editor’s Choice
Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer comes in a fair light tone. It is suitable for all skin types, including dry, mixed, and greasy skin. It is a medium coverage concealer that covers almost all kinds of skin imperfections.
Your skin will be radiant and hydrated. This is a buildable product. It means that you can add several layers for better coverage. It has a concentrated, yet light texture. It does not clog your pores. Also, you won’t feel like your skin is “closed”, but it can breathe even under the product.
Moreover, around 20 percent of the product is based on water, which provides the required moisture to your skin. This concealer comes with a custom-made applicator that is ergonomic and easy to use. This is one of the best vegan concealer products on the market.
- Vegan-friendly product
- Protects your skin against air pollution and aging
- Hydrates your skin
- Medium coverage product
- Suitable for all skin types
- Covers dark circles and sports under your eyes
- Contains a unique algae blend
- Contains flower extracts
- Smoothens and softens your skin
- Contains cucumber and coconut extracts
- Has antibacterial properties
- This product is somewhat more expensive than the average concealer on the market.
9. CONCEALER-Mineral-Makeup-Powder-Concealer – Editor’s Choice
This concealer comes with a unique brush set that allows easy and professional application. Moreover, the peculiarity of this particular product is its SPF 20 sun protection factor. It is very important for the long-term anti-aging effect of this concealer.
In addition, this product comes in 10 different tones you can choose from.
It is an organic product based on natural ingredients. It is free from parabens, talc, Nano-particles, bismuth, and chlorides.
Moreover, you will be satisfied with the flawless appearance of your skin after only one layer of the product. It removes blemish, dark circles, and spots from your under-eye region.
This product is made in the USA. It is not tested on animals and is cruelty-free. It is a very affordable concealer. This is one of the best organic concealer products on the market.
- 10 different tones, from very fair to dark
- The product comes with a set of brushes
- The product has an SPF 20
- Covers dark circles, spots, and fine wrinkles
- Easy to use
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben-free, talc-free, bismuth-free, chloride-free
- This product does not contain Nano-particles.
- Some users reported that the texture is somewhat chalky.
10. BECCA-Brightening-Corrector-pearlized-apricot – Editor’s Choice
Here is another product by Becca. This pearlized corrector successfully covers blemish, dark spots, and dark circles under your eyes. It comes in a circular container with 0.16 oz of the product.
The tones vary from medium to deep. It has an apricot color reflection. This product will not only cover the dark spots and circles but also highlight the under-eye area. Your skin will look youthful, radiant, and smooth.
The peculiarities of this product refer to its ingredients. Namely, this corrector by Becca contains invaluable Ricinus oil. It has many benefits for your skin. Moreover, this corrector contains castor oil and kaolin.
It is very easy to apply and blend. You can use it in combination with your primer, foundation, or setting powder.
- This corrector contains kaolin and castor oil
- It contains Ricinus oil
- It smoothens and nourishes your skin
- It covers dark circles, spots, and fine wrinkles
- It is easy to apply and blend.
- This is one of the most expensive products in this category on the market.
What to consider before the purchase of the best cruelty free concealer?
The proper choice of a good concealer is often the basis of your radiant and youthful appearance. It will ensure an impeccable look of your under-eye region. Therefore, it is very important to know how to choose the correct type of concealer and how to spot the right cruelty-free product.
First of all, you must choose the product that matches your skin texture and tone.
Selecting the best cruelty-free concealer starts with choosing the right texture for your skin type. You already know that there are three main skin types. Those are dry skin, greasy skin, and the mixed type of skin.
Women with dry skin should use liquid and creamy concealers because these types of products provide some moisture to your skin. Women with greasy skin should use grease-free concealers. If you have skin that is susceptible or prone to cracking, choose a concealer that contains ingredients with anti-bacterial properties.
There are other factors to consider when looking for the right texture of your cruelty-free concealer. You should think about the way it was tested. Concealers are often tested on animals. However, cruelty-free products must not be tested on animals. Therefore, you should go for a product that has a cruelty-free certificate and that has been tested in several independent laboratories. This implies texture testing as well. Also, the texture should not change over time (at least 6 hours) and you should look for a label or lab proof of such test results.
In addition, you should look for high-level pigment and organic mineral oil concealers that hide discoloration on your skin. This is why choosing the products with soft texture will help better and even product application and uniform discoloration coverage.
Last but not least, we strongly recommend you to choose mat concealers. Mat products will give you the natural look you are looking for. Of course, you can choose some products with the effect of a highlighter, if you prefer.
The tone or shade of the concealer must match the color of your skin. To select the right shade, it is necessary to follow certain rules.
First of all, the shade of the concealer should be one or two shades lighter than your skin. Why is this important? Remember that you want to cover dark circles under your eyes or dark spots. Therefore, the concealer must be lighter in order to achieve the perfect tone that naturally blends with your skin tone.
For the summer, choose darker shades because your skin will naturally darken over time. Also, remember to always compare the color of your concealer with the color of your neck and face, not with the color of your hand. Make sure to use the brightest part of your face/neck skin when choosing your concealer. Remember that an incorrectly chosen concealer tone or shade will be easily visible as the obvious difference in skin color under the daylight.
Finally, you must pay attention to the ingredient list of the cruelty-free concealers. Your perfect product should contain natural and organic ingredients. Moreover, look for certificates, proofs of origin, as well as proofs that the product was not tested on animals.
Best cruelty-free concealers can be found after learning more about the important factors to consider when buying this type of product. Those include certificates, proofs that the product was not tested on animals, as well as proofs on the origin of the ingredients.
In addition, always test the texture and shade of your concealer before making your final decision and purchase.
To learn about the cruelty-free foundation, click here. You can also check our other reviews like
- Preparation of A Spray Tan: What to do before a spray tan? Many people approach artificial tanning without the necessary preparation. Lack of preparatory steps leads to poor tanning results. - April 9, 2020
- Foot Massage Reflexology, It’s Benefits And Risks Foot massage reflexology might not be scientifically proven to cure some diseases or medical conditions. But it is a useful complementary therapy that can help reduce some symptoms such as pain and anxiety. - April 5, 2020
- 16 Tips to Make Your Spray Tan Last Longer-Facial Adviser! Here we shared 16 tips how your spray tan can last for long time. - April 2, 2020